No products in the cart.
Boost your nutrient intake in a big way with tiny Activz Chia Seeds. An ancient seed with a stellar nutrient profile, chia seeds were first cultivated by the Aztecs and have remained a major player in food cultures around the world. Activz Chia Seeds help you make your meals instantly healthier by providing a quick, easy and nutrient-dense mix-in for a variety of foods. Each serving:
- Can be added to smoothies, cereal, yogurt, beverages and more.
- Provides 20% of daily fiber needs.
- Helps balance nutrient levels by providing an ideal ratio of carbs, protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Has a low glycemic index, making it a helpful option for people concerned about glucose metabolism.
- Nurtures the body with vital trace minerals and antioxidants.
- Is a vegan source of omega-3s.
- Is non-GMO.
1 lb. canister.
About 38 T per canister.
Did you know?
The glycemic index is a scale that ranks carbohydrate-loaded food based on how it affects blood sugar levels. The higher the score, the quicker the carbs are digested; the lower the score, the slower. In general, slow carb digestion is more beneficial for the body because it creates fewer fluctuations in blood sugar, which contributes to a more stable appetite.