No products in the cart.
Gooey, sweet, a little tart from the raspberry and ultra uplifting to eat, this fudge achieves the impossible through low-temperature cooking. You end up with a classic, beautiful and nutrient-dense delicacy that makes crowds go wild.
30, 1″ cubes
- 2 c extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 1/4 c raw honey
- 1 c raw cacao
- 2 capfuls vanilla extract (about 2 1/2 tsp)
- 1 c raw pecans
- 1 c shredded coconut (unsweetened and unsulfured)
- 1 c cranberry raisins
- 3 scant T Activz Raspberry Powder
- Combine coconut oil, honey and cacao in large pot over a barely warm burner. Stir till melted together and smooth, add remaining ingredients and then mix.
- Line 9×9 dish with parchment paper, leaving edges of parchment out to help lift fudge out of pan later. Pour fudge mixture into pan and spread evenly.
- Chill a few hours. Once set, lift parchment and fudge out of casserole dish and lay on counter. With a good straight-edged kitchen knife, cut fudge into squares and serve immediately.
- Refrigerate (to avoid melting) in airtight container up to 1 month.